PRAKRUTHI AYURVEDA FORUM
Today the world is witnessing immense progress in science & technology in all the fields. Along with the science even the newer diseases & disorders are seen emerging day by day. There is an increase in the number of patients & their complicated health issues which is posing challenge to doctors, hospitals & all the health sciences which are trying their best to combat them. In this scenario, whole world is looking towards Ayurveda, ancient Indian science for the answers.
Ayurveda which was incorporated in the life style of Indian people has its roots in Ashtangas. It is rich with unique treatment procedures like Panchakarma & is popular for its holistic approach. It is relevant & practical even today. In a hurry to reach out Ayurveda to the world it is today being depicted in a different way by various renowned groups. In such a circumstance, it’s our duty being Ayurveda students & practitioners to convey real Ayurveda to the world. To achieve this purpose we need genuine Ayurveda practitioners who have studied, understood & practice only pure Ayurveda with its real essence.
Indeed it is disappointing to find only few such Ayurveda practitioners who are dedicated to pure Ayurvedic practice & thereby have gained fame & recognition in the society. Due to various unknown reasons we come across many Ayurveda vaidyas being deviated from Ayurveda by inappropriate understanding of basic principles. But if we don’t realize our strength & uniqueness, a day may come when we will have to learn our science from others. Hence we need accurate knowledge, interest & at most dedication towards the science. For all these to turn into reality first & fore most is the confidence that choosing Ayurveda as profession will definitely bring name, fame & glory to an individual.
In this regard we believe that providing the students with correct understanding of basics of Ayurveda is essential from their UG & PG level itself. By strengthening the foundation with basic principles we can develop successful Ayurveda practitioners.
To make this dream come true Prakruthi Ayurveda Prathishtana® took an initiative to organize AN AYURVEDA FORUM – “PRAKRUTHI AYURVEDA FORUM”. It came into existence on 16th October 2016.
To develop genuine Ayurveda practitioners who are dedicated to Ayurveda & society & thereby spread the glory of Ayurveda worldwide.
- To provide students the knowledge required at specific levels of their education.
- To furnish them with complete understanding of the science with its appropriate interpretations.
- To organize seminars from successful practitioners to guide the students.
- To develop a network of Ayurveda students.
- To communicate students from various parts of the state & convey about the activities of the trust.
- To help them establish their successful clinical practice after the completion of the education.
WHAT IS PRAKRUTHI AYURVEDA FORUM?
This is a student forum which is formed by including all UG and PG students of Ayurveda.
WHO ARE THE PROMOTERS?
Prakruthi Ayurveda Prathishtana®, MYSORE
WHO CAN BECOME MEMBERS?
- UG and PG students of Ayurveda from various institutions all over Karnataka
- Ayurveda practitioners all over Karnataka
WHERE AND HOW CAN I JOIN?
- Zone-1 : Mysore, Hassan, Chikkamagaluru, Mandya, Chamarajanagar.
- Zone-2 : Bangalore, Tumkur, Chikkaballapur, Kolar, Ramnagar.
- Zone-3 : Dakshinakannada, Udupi, Kodagu, Shimoga.
- Zone-4 : Uttarakannada , Karwar, Haveri, Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Bijapur.
- Zone-5 : Davanagere, Chitradurga, Bellary, Koppal, Raichur, Bidar,Yadagiri, Gulbarga.
STRUCTURE OF FORUM
For all these zones there will be,
2 – Organizing secretaries
2 – Conveners
8 – Representatives
In total there will be 12 active participants.
For ex- In one zone
|1st year BAMS representatives||1|
|2nd year BAMS representatives||1|
|3rd year BAMS representatives||1|
|4th year BAMS representatives||1|
|1st year PG representatives||1|
|2nd year PG representatives||1|
|3rd year PG representatives||1|
NOTE – Those who have finished BAMS / MD / Practitioners can become the members of this forum.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FROM FORUM?
- Exchanging knowledge
- Improving self confidence
- To gain the knowledge of practicality of Ayurveda
- Attending new seminars and workshops
- Incorporating new concepts through interaction with others
- Providing opportunities for all practitioners by bringing them to the main stream and assisting them to develop their practice
IS THERE ANY MEMBERSHIP FEE?
It is completely free.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?
- All programs held by this forum will be completely related to Ayurveda.
- This forum is not influenced by any politics.
- This forum will not be disturbing any rules of your respective institutions.
- The agenda of forum is to provide inspiration and support for your interest and enthusiasm in learning Ayurveda and to encourage pure Ayurveda practice.
- For Practitioners, Lecturers and Professors-
You can join as special invitees and can share your suggestions and valuable information with us for the benefit of students.
- Interested students can contact the respected zone organizing secretary or Chief Secretary to join the forum or for more details.
Dr. Niranjan Hegde 9481592737
Prakruthi Ayurveda Forum, Mysore
Dr. Prasanna Venkatesh T S
Prakruthi Ayurveda Prathishtana ®, Mysore