OUR FUTURE PLAN
In the field of Ayurveda Healthcare
Future Hospital project
a. Affordable quality healthcare catering to the needs of all sections of the society.
b. Availability of time tested treatment protocols & experienced consultants under one-roof to address all diseases.
c. Emergency management & addressing chronic diseases.
d. Standardizing the practice & prescriptions based on Ayurvedic parameters through the exchange of knowledge amongst the Ayurvedic fraternity.
e. Research an implementation based on constantly reviewed of treatment modalities.
f. To combine the traditional medical practices of Ayurveda through Guru-Shishya parampara & systems developed by other skilled Ayurveda practitioners over the years.
g. Sharing our experience & expertise with fellow physicians & students, & thus nurturing a team of doctors who can serve society better.
Why the Quantum Upgrade?
This project has been debated internally among the Trustees and various other like-minded fellow physicians over a period of two years. After due diligence, we came to the decision of launching the proposed project at the earliest, with the sole aim of creating a hospital that becomes the center for addressing both common & critical ailments through Ayurveda.
With more than 15 years of experience & expertise in the field of Ayurveda, our familiarity with administration & treatment of in-patients and out-patients has been incredibly insightful. It has now given us a clear vision of what to plan ahead. In an endeavour to increase the awareness & acceptance of Ayurveda amongst the general public, we are upgrading our hospital with enhanced facilities, latest equipments & technology available in the field of medicine.
a. To preserve & enhance the confidence and trust placed by the people on our Hospital.
b. We have developed a unique method of diagnosis & treatment based on an integrated and comprehensive insight acquired by rigorous study, research and implementation of the ideas, practices, and principles of medicine specified in the core and auxiliary texts of Ayurveda. These are combined with the facts from texts and practices in disciplines like Yoga Shastra, Jyouthisa tantra, Dharmashastra etc., and are either referred to or taken advice from the experts of those particular fields. Our institution is also open to the possibility of the getting in touch with the experts in philosophical and Darshanic texts, traditional music etc.
c. This new facility is designed to greatly enhance our capabilities in Patient care as well as in Research orientation.
d. One center to address all your health concerns, both on In-patient as well as Out-patient basis.
e. Specialized & separate wing for Panchakarma.
f. To provide an open door for those wishing to learn & practice authentic Ayurveda. With the new blooming confidence in Traditional healthcare systems in India (esp. Ayurveda), a considerable need for dedicated and motivated physicians with a firm understanding of the traditional methods of treatment as well as a keen foresight in utilizing the current sophisticated technologies & tools available in the contemporary sciences is a necessity.
g. For the tactful combination of – application of Ayurvedic understanding with the usage of modern diagnostic tools & lifesaving equipment – this will significantly enhance the treatment outcome.
Based on the fundamental principles of Ayurveda and contemplation of proven treatment modalities plus our experience gained over a course of fifteen years, we have decided on the following unique ventures:
a. Ayurvedic Intensive and Emergency Care Unit (I.C.U)
b. Sootika Gruha (Ayurvedic Maternity Care and Labour ward)
c. Minor O.T (to carry out Ayurvedic specialties like Agni karma, Kshara karma, etc.)
d. Dialysis Centre
a. Consultations with in-house and as well as regular visiting specialists
(like Ayurvedic Psychiatrist, Gynecologist, Surgeon, Cardiologist, Diabetologist, Nephrologist, etc)
b. Standard & Deluxe wards.
c. Separate, well equipped, multiple Panchakarma Therapy rooms.
d. Yoga hall
e. State of the art Kitchen & dining area with a touch of authentic Ayurveda.
f. Conference hall & discussion rooms.
g. 24 x 7 critical care
h. Ultimately, we wish to emphasize the fact that we look forward to incorporating the latest developments in contemporary medical science in our practice as & when required, without moving away from the core principles of Ayurveda.
A bird’s eye view of how our Treatments are carried out:
a. Unique Ayurvedic method of case taking & analysis.
b. An Integral and balanced approach i.e. efficient blend of Ayurvedic principles & medicines with advanced technology & Allopathy medicines (if already under prescription).
c. Clinical management of acute & emergency cases solely based on the fundamentals of Ayurveda.
d. Classical cum clinical adoption of Panchakarma, a unique Ayurveda method of detoxification.
e. Treatments & procedures done by trained Ayurveda physicians as & when required.
f. Frequent discussions & exchange of knowledge of clinical experiences with fellow Ayurveda practitioners and students to redefine treatment procedures.
Located in the center of the heritage city, Mysore – a major Tourist destination, a Yoga hub & the Cultural capital of Karnataka, our hospital is all set to spread the glory of Ayurveda.
# 257, “A” Block, (60 feet road) SBM housing Co-operative society Layout, Bogadhi, Mysore
In the field of Ayurveda Research
- Through the research projects we aim in future to train students & develop consultants in different specializations in the field of,
- Life style disorders like Diabetes, High blood pressure, Obesity etc.
- Cardiology (Ayurveda Heart care)
- Nephrology (Ayurveda kidney disease management)
- Stroke, Parkinsonism, Muscular dystrophy etc., Neuro-muscular disorders
- Joint disorders (different types of arthritis, fracture, disc problems etc)
- Male & female infertility
- Ayurveda Gynecology & obstetrics
- Ayurveda Pediatrics
- Ayurveda Psychiatry
- Ayurveda Opthalmology
- Ayurveda ENT
- Ayurveda Surgery
- Ayurveda Endocrinology
- Ayurveda Geriatrics / rejuvenation
- Ayurveda Cancer management
- Re – validation and documentation of more number of good old Ayurveda formulations and to make them reach the society.
- To uplift the strength of Ayurvedic principles by the application of Jyauthisha, Marma chikitsa, Nadi pareeksha, Music therapy etc.
- In the field of Vrikshayurveda – to study & understand interplant relations, diseases and how to manage them with herbs, involving interested organic farming folks.
- Also to carry out research activities in the field of Agriculture & Horticulture to help our farmers.
In the field of Ayurveda Education
- To continue organizing more & more interactive sessions, seminars, workshops, filed visits etc.
- To support more number of Ayurveda students and professionals to study under Guru – shishya parampara program. Thereby to create a large group of Ayurveda doctors with classical knowledge, experience & expertise in their respective fields of interest in Ayurveda.
- To bring out CD’s of shloka recitation & thereby facilitating easy & correct learning of shlokas among students.
- To develop quality library by adding useful books & digitalizing the books for the convenience of students.
- To extend the benefit of Ayurveda classes to all the students who can’t attend in Mysore by developing online Ayurveda tutorials using modern technology support.
- To promote in depth functioning of Prakruthi Ayurveda Forum, through which a student can get excellent learning facilities & job opportunities.
- To create interest towards Ayurveda in school going children (high school & higher secondary level) through awareness programs & competitive exams.
- To conduct programs to convey the social importance of Ayurveda.
- To create awareness in general public about Ayurveda & its role in health maintenance, prevention of diseases, how to live with nature, home remedies etc.