Special Project for Indian Soldiers
A nation and its citizens are always indebted to their protectors who sacrifice their life and happiness for the sake of country and countrymen. The courage and valor of soldiers have been praised for ages and will always remain in the hearts of any countrymen. Just as the way soldiers find it to be proud to fight for the country, it is our duty to protect and help these soldiers in whatever manner we could.
Owning this responsibility, within our capacity, our trust has launched a unique project through which the AYURVEDA COMMUNITY of India can serve Indian soldiers.
This is a non-commercial venture. At present we have a plan to serve around 500-600 Jawans per year.
What is the motive of the project?
What is this project?
As part of our social commitment and our gratitude towards the defense services, we are extending our free health-care services to JAWANs, based on our financial background and team strength.
Who are the beneficiaries?
JAWANs (below the officer grade) of all the three branches of Indian defense
– Air force
For both In-service and Ex-servicemen.
What do the free services include?
The free services include,
- Consultations – Detailed consultation will be done from expert doctors of our trust & suitable treatments will be decided.
- Out-patient based treatments – If admission is not required, treatments will be done on out – patient basis. All kinds of treatments will be done free.
- In-patient based treatments – If admission is necessary then in – patient based treatments will be carried out free.
- Medicines – required for all the treatments will be provided by the trust free of cost.
- Free accommodation will be given if admission is necessary.
- Food – As per the health needs of the individual, vegetarian food will be provided at free of cost.
- Nursing & other services will also be free.
What are the health issues treated?
3) Disc related problems
4) Bone related problems like Injury, Fractures, Arthritis, Degenerative changes etc.
5) Digestive disorders
6) Stress related issues
7) Sleep disorders
And other chronic illnesses which are of functional origin (anatomical deformities cannot be corrected)
How to get the use from the project?
The soldiers who come in these categories can approach us for their health needs and can get free Ayurveda treatments (at our treatment center only).
How to avail the services ?
Contact – Dr. Prasanna Venkatesh – 9448207710
Book a prior appointment for consultation & after the consultation your health needs will be attended.
Sriranga Ayurveda Chikitsa Mandira
(Healthcare unit of Prakruthi Ayurveda Prathishtana)
# 1551, C & D block, Kuvempunagar,
Mysuru, Karnataka – 570023
Office contact – 8762867710